Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Sales & Customer Satisfaction Policy
Merchandise sold by Full Metal Java carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by Full Metal Java for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper use or setup. All fees, including “shipping and handling”, and insurance coverage fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. Full Metal Java reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, Full Metal Java is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors. Full Metal Javareserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Full Metal Java. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Full Metal Java. Copyright 2021, Full Metal Java ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Full Metal Java or purchasing Full Metal Java products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Full Metal Java or to purchase Full Metal Java products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Full Metal Java. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Full Metal Java used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Full Metal Java.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Full Metal Java disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Full Metal Java does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Full Metal Java does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Full Metal Java shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Full Metal Java has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Full Metal Java product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Full Metal Java reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Full Metal Java reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Full Metal Java shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Full Metal Java without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Full Metal Java may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Full Metal Java
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Full Metal Java or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Full Metal Java does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, fullmetaljava.com is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Full Metal Java reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Full Metal Java in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Full Metal Java, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Full Metal Java may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Full Metal Java, Full Metal Java has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Full Metal Java. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Full Metal Java seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Subscription Program Terms
- Product Selection: By ordering a Subscription, you agree to pay the applicable price and any shipping charges upon each auto-shipment date, until you terminate your Subscription in accordance with the Services.
- Product Shipping: Based on the Paid Services you select, you will receive recurring shipments of the specific coffee blend(s) selected. From time to time, coffees may become temporarily unavailable due to availability of green coffee, supply chain issues, or other factors. In the event a coffee you have selected as part of a Subscription becomes unavailable, Full Metal Java may at its sole and exclusive option elect to send you a substitute coffee, the price of which will not exceed the price of the originally specified product.
- Pricing and Billing: Subscription orders are shipped bi-weekly or monthly based on your chosen subscription frequency at time of initial subscription. If you purchase a Subscription, until such time as you terminate your Subscription, you hereby authorize, agree and assent to the automatic billing of your credit card submitted as part of the order process for such amounts that are due. Your non-termination of a Subscription reaffirms that we are authorized to charge your Payment Method for that Subscription. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially selected to sign up for the Subscription. As part of this recurring Subscription, you will be charged the price listed on the Full Metal Java website, for each coffee in your order, at the time each coffee is shipped.
- Subscription Changes and Cancellations: Customers may also cancel or edit their subscription by emailing our customer service team at: email@example.com, by using our Contact Us form or by calling Customer Service at: (208) 703-4211.
Full Metal Java
10400 W. Overland Rd.
Boise, ID 83709